Hello my little love bugs!
So! I reached 200 followers on here this week. That’s 200 of you that read the babbling that I publish! Thank you. With that in mind, I felt like it’d be a nice time to share a few facts about me – I realised that although I’ve spoken quite a bit about my mental health and maybe mentioned my cat a bajillion times, I haven’t divulged a whole lot about me as a person, so…lets do thisssss.
- I’ve known my boyfriend since we were five years old..and we’ve always lived on the same road. Meant to be?! Or were we just too lazy to leave the street…! 🙂
- I’m a massive History geek, it’s what I’m studying at Uni.
- I have a black cat called Sammie (here she goes again..), he’s absolutely my soulmate.
- I LOVE Guinness. (I’m a bit Irish y’know)
- My dream is to live in Cornwall or Devon.
- I get really excited about sunsets/sunrises/rainbows. Like embarrassingly excited.
- My favourite song is ‘Lola’ by The Kinks. La-la-la-la -Lolaaa
- I cannot stand/handle spicy food. Not even Chilli Heatwave Doritos.
- Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons!
- When I turned 19 I was given five driving lessons, but stopped learning because I nearly hit a pigeon. No jk.
- I love, like love Harry Potter, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
- I over-plucked my eyebrows when I was 15/16 and now have to draw most of my left one on. STEP AWAY FROM THE TWEEZERS FOLKS, LET THE PROS HANDLE THAT SH*T.
- Take me to a castle, and I’ll be the happiest girl EVER.
- I live for red lipstick.
- I have quite a small stomach & can only eat little and often. So may occasionally have to eat off the kid’s menus in restaurants.
- I find Nature soooooooo therapeutic.
- My favefavefave dinner is Moussaka. GIMME.
- I either live in skinny jeans or leggings. There is no inbetween.
- Last year, I worked at a palace. Yep.
- I have a completely unnecessary and irrational fear of octopuses/octopi. Even just a picture of one gives me the heebie jeebies.
- November <– my birthday!
- At 5ft3, the only person I’m taller than is my Nan!
- I would love to own a VW Campervan one day.
- I’m actually named after Vivien Leigh’s character in Gone With the Wind – Katie Scarlett.
- Currently living on Netflix & obsessing over Poldark/The Crown & Absolutely Fabulous.
…& that’s me! 25 facts of completely useless information. Now taking my 5ft3 ass to have a kids nuggets and chips and avoiding all octopus and chilli related…stuff.
Have a crack at this and let me know if you do, I love reading these!
Big kisses, & Happy Thursday!
Come find me on Instagram! @katscarlettj