Hola my little possums!
So I thought seeing as I’ve reached a whole 1000 followers on Twitter – say whaaa – I’d share a little bit more about me – I’m not that interesting a human, but I love to read these sorta posts myself so thought, why the buggering heck not?! Head over to my previous 25 Facts About Me if it tickles your pickle!
If you get to the end without thinking ‘what a melt’, then please do pop me a comment or two below and let me know if we have anything in common, or better yet, do a 25 facts about YOU and tag me in it so I can have a nosey!
- I love house plants – I’m currently a proud plant mama of six, my favourite being a Yucca which I affectionately named Francis. Don’t ask me why, I have no idea.
- I have a huge crush on Tom Hardy. He’s like the ultimate bad boy with a big heart – google ‘tom hardy dog’ and your heart will melt stupid fast.
- I kept a diary from about 13 years old all the way up til now. Sadly, I was far too cringed out by most of my old diaries and chucked them – shame really, bc the comedy value was definitely there! Teenage years…
- Talking of teenage years, I was obsessed with Green Day and fancied Billie Joe Armstrong a bit much – to the point I actually started dressing like him during my grunge/emo phase; so black skinnies, black shirt, red tie, & a hell of a lot of eyeliner.
- I’m rubbish at cooking – it’ll be a one off fluke now & again that I can actually pull something out of the bag (like who can really bugger up a Spag Bol?!…)
- My favourite Disney film is the animated Alice in Wonderland, although when I was little Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum really frightened me…
- Now don’t freak out – when making tea, I put the milk in before the water. & I like tea proper milky too. Screaming at the screen yet?!
- I watch more YouTube than I do actual TV.
- I literally used a beauty blender for the first time ever about two weeks ago. It’s now the best thing in my life and WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN.
- I’m genuinely excited for Christmas from about June onwards. Like right now, I’m watching Zoella’s 2016 Vlogmas & I’m happy as a lamb.
- I live by quotes. One of my favourites is from Lord of the Rings author J.R.R.Tolkien & goes; “Not all those who wander are lost”.
- The Foo Fighters are my absolute favourite band on the planet & I’ve been lucky enough to see them twice. DAVE.
- I cannot STAND new potatoes. I don’t care what you do with them, I. Don’t. Like. Them.
- I feel like I’m only really my self – like totally, comfortably me – with probably three or so people. (It’s an anxiety thing)
- Robinsons’ Peach squash gives me life.
- I really lose myself in Michael Jackson’s Earth Song. Like I’ll go to the park for the sole purpose of holding on to two trees to reenact the music vid. (I have never done this before in my life ever, not once.)
- I’m a huge kid at heart. As in, I made my bf do an Easter egg hunt with me in our bedroom this year and wore bunny ears whilst doing it.
- I have a fair whack of clothing, but somehow end up wearing my bf’s tshirts 98.9% of the time. Hmm.
- I love bees and I always try to save one if I see it struggling. SAVE THE BEES.
- I have to have black pepper on everything I eat. For those of you who scoffed and went “what, even on chocolate swiss roll?” Obvs not, Belinda.
- I held an albino burmese python last year and was absolutely rocking my own socks off til it coiled it’s tail around my ankle. I. Pooped. My. Undercrackers.
- You’re more likely to find me shopping in a charity shop than a high street store.
- I’ve got more cuddly toys than I care to admit. Let’s just say there’s a suitcase full (& then some..)
- I grew up wanting to be an archaeologist and used to walk over the country park to dig up ‘treasure’ – I did once find an old glass perfume bottle, check that Indiana Jones.
- Occasionally (most of the time) my version of ‘exercise’ might be sticking on 90’s Pop and dancing around my room like an absolute loon. Hey, it works.
& there we go, a whole 50 facts in all about yours truly that I bet you’re pleased as punch to know! Thanks as ever for reading and for all your love/support.
Keep your peepers peeled for my July Faves!